Immuta is the leader in automated data access so that organizations can achieve data compliance. Only Immuta can seamlessly integrate with the leading cloud data platforms to manage and enforce data policies at scale so that users get access to the right data at the right time. Data-driven organizations around the world rely on Immuta to speed time to value, safely share more data with more users, and mitigate the risk of data leaks and breaches.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top american startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
Immuta is bringing our award-winning on-premises data governance product to the cloud as a SaaS offering. We are looking for an intern with a passion for User Experience to help us determine and define what a SaaS experience looks like for our customers and target personas. You'll work on the UX Design Team bringing the voice of the customer to Immuta’s products. This team is a highly skilled group of UX Designers for whom Customer Obsession is not just a slogan but a core tenet of everything we do.
We are currently reviewing candidates in greater Boston area/ can commute to Boston a few times weekly only.