We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team. Our designers are professionals who combine creativity and innovation with usability and efficiency to help turn clients’ insights and user stories into meaningful digital experiences. This is a perfect position for you if you’re passionate about delivering visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products, and learning best practices from our design workflow from understanding customer insights, experience mapping, ideation & strategy, design, visualization & prototypes to implementation.
Read more about Oursky at the Careers @ Oursky.
- Collaborate closely with other designers, business consultants, developers, and project managers to design the user interaction and user interface for new and existing mobile/web applications, from ideas to finished products;
- Develop high-level and detailed wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design effectively;
- Follow through the quality of the end products and push for changes that improve usability;
- Discuss with the clients to understand their needs and ideas;
- Present your work both internally and to the clients;
- Conduct usability test / usability audit or user interview to improve your design.
- 1+ years of experience in designing user interfaces for web or mobile-based applications;
- Practical experience in wireframing, sketching, prototyping and visual elements design;
- Strong visual design sense and attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills and able to work independently;
It’s a huge PLUS if you have…
- Experience in coaching junior designers and working directly with clients/product managers/developers;
- Experiences with working in an Agile team.
What We Offer
- Profit-sharing plan for staff joining 2+ years
- Flexible vacation policy
- Startup Culture