We think you also hate when travel app is giving you a headache, right? A slight misinformation can ruin the trip.
That is exactly what we are tackling as t-fam! Making sure that our 17+ million users have the best experience in crafting their own adventure.
Your main duties in flying with us
- Collaborate with researchers to plan and conduct research in order to gather insights or validate hypothesis and design solutions
- Collaborate with UX writers to ensure the best quality of content and interface and are aligned with the design system
- Translate product's vision and requirements into meaningful end-to-end experiences
- Showcase design works to design stakeholders
- Create pixel-perfect design implementation
Mandatory belongings that you must prepare:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Desain Komunikasi Visual, Desain Produk, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Psychology, Computer Science, Information System. HCI, or other relevant fields
- Have some experience on designing digital products
- Deep understanding and ability to implement Human Centered
- Design Thinking process
- Good storytelling ability to showcase design works and processes to the stakeholders
- Good understanding of product metrics framework, ability to read and interpret data
- Good understanding and able to implement design principles (UX Laws, Gestalt Principles, - Heuristic Usability, etc).
- Have impactful design portfolios that demonstrate process and problem-solving skills
- Able to use design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- This internship is scheduled for a duration of six months and can join immediately, we kindly request your commitment to meeting the outlined expectations throughout this period
- Kindly provide your portfolio or relevant links to offer a more comprehensive insight into your profile and experiences.