The Junior Designer will assist the Lead Designers in creating and delivering ongoing designs and product development. This role is a full-time, in-office (no remote or hybrid options) position at Case-Mate's Atlanta headquarters.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Industrial Design, or Accessory Design.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a design environment
- Create detailed sketches & renders in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task through a fast-paced environment
- You are an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and have a passion and interest in design
- Work alongside the team to learn internal product design and development process.
- Assist Lead Designers to develop and design trend right and products to fit the needs and white space opportunities of the retailers we serve.
- Deliver CAD sketches + color + art + print & pattern fills and clear tech-packs under tight deadlines.
- Keep shared files organized and updated
- Communicate clear direction & edits to the overseas team to manage tight deadlines and turnarounds
- Proficient on Mac platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator flat sketches and color CADs
- Google Suite experience
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to take direction & feedback from the Creative Director and strives to develop in role.
- Partner cross functionally with the rest of the Creative team
- The ability to recognize and accurately forecast fashion and cultural trends in relation to print, art and color
- Possesses a strong design aesthetic and eye for fashion
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Quick and eager to learn
- Driven to innovate and execute
- Self-motivated with a collaborative attitude