Flipside are at the leading-edge of digital product design. Are we unique? We believe we are. A creative digital studio, producing best-in-class solutions for an eye-popping blue-chip client list. We reside in the sweet spot where strategy and creativity meets high-tech delivery, enjoying the best of both worlds – a small, closely-knit creative team supported by a vast global network.
As we look to expand our team, we’re seeking expert creatives with energy and enthusiasm in abundance, who want to immerse themselves in a wealth of creative opportunities. We have two offices that collaborate closely together; our Surrey based design studio where you will be based, and our spectacular London headquarters in Bishopsgate, where you will occasionally visit to work with the strategic team.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a versatile and creative Digital Content Designer who can confidently create digital assets and web content, adapt digital and print artwork, and produce engaging video animations. Collaboration is at the heart of our ethos, and our ideal teammate is a strategic thinker and problem solver. You excel in crafting compelling brand stories, designing user-friendly, accessible experiences, and taking ownership of projects to deliver high-quality assets. If you have a brilliant portfolio that showcases your creative thinking, along with a flexible and process-driven mindset, you might be the perfect fit for our design studio!
What will you be doing?
- Proficiently producing and building content for web and apps, amending and developing digital and print artwork (including packaging, digital screens and short video animations).
- Working collaboratively with other designers, project managers and development teams to produce best in class, award-winning work.
- Generating concepts and vision for creative projects, including core messaging and visual assets – all with a storytelling approach.
- Taking ownership of your brief to produce high quality digital-ready assets in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Crafting unbelievable, high impact pitch presentations.
- Designing branded environments including brand visual identities, infographics, signage, and digital activations.
- Stewarding the client with expert advice and opinion while delivering their creative vision.
Ideally, you will be:
- A strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Someone with a clear understanding of and interest in brand storytelling, with the ability to create compelling user journeys that communicate these stories successfully.
- Fully conversant with core studio programmes; Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- Previous digital design experience, with a working knowledge of mobile-first and responsive design principles.
- A good understanding of Microsoft & Apple suites, including MS Office and Keynote
- Passionate about creativity, design and art
Your experience and skills:
- A beautiful portfolio that illustrates creative flair, visual hierarchy and an understanding of colour and typography.
- A flexible attitude and a willingness to work on process-based briefs.
- Experience of working in a creative design studio
- The ability to work both autonomously and alongside other designers, project managers and directors.
- Excellent time management with flexible approach to work loads and deadlines.