Syneos Health® is a leading fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization built to accelerate customer success. We translate unique clinical, medical affairs and commercial insights into outcomes to address modern market realities.
Every day we perform better because of how we work together, as one team, each the best at what we do. We bring a wide range of talented experts together across a wide range of business-critical services that support our business. Every role within Corporate is vital to furthering our vision of Shortening the Distance from Lab to Life®.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
The Technology & Data Solutions (TDS) business unit is the Syneos Health accelerator for life sciences innovation. TDS houses our advanced technology acquisitions, homegrown products & applications, actively participates in new M&A and partnership activities, delivers critical insights as part of our integrated strategy for customers and drives enterprise-wide adoption and change management for innovative tech & data solutions. Our work supports getting meaningful new medicines to patients faster, with greater positive impact.
This position supports our business goals by designing user interface, visualization layer and the overall experience for new software products in support of our customers.
· Support development of conceptual diagrams, wireframes, workflows, visual mockups, and clickable prototypes.
· Support design of data visualizations, charts, tables, and other interactive dashboard elements that communicate information clearly. Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly show how sites work and look
· Work within the UI/UX design system, process, and methodology.
· Create a unified style guide to be used across digital product.
· Collect and evaluate user requirements with the help of product managers and engineers.
· Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts.
· Menus, tabs, and widgets are examples of graphic user interface elements.
· Make page navigation buttons and search fields.
· Rough draughts should be prepared and presented to internal teams and key stakeholders.
· Identify and resolve UX issues.
· Make layout changes based on user feedback. Follow font, color, and image style guidelines.
· Bachelor’s degree in any field required.
· One (1) – two (2) years of relevant experience in UI/UX
· Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, InVision, or Figma;, Lucid Chart, Miro, or Mural; as well as Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar. Working knowledge of Excel.
· Experience adjusting UI design to technical limitations of BI platforms. Knowledge on Charts, tools (PowerBI / Tableau)