ProCreator is an award winning Digital Design Agency focusing on establishing an end to end product solution. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds, be it development, design, marketing, animation or providing any business solutions for the betterment of your products and their users, by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Some of our clients we work with, WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, MetaSky and many more.
ProCreator is looking for driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic designers who are eager to pursue a career in UI/UX and have a knack for design, aesthetics, and usability.
As a User Interface Designer in our team, you will be part of a fast-paced and forward thinking team of like-minded designers with a passion for design and problem-solving.
You will be working closely with junior and senior designers, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interface ranging from landing pages, SaaS web and mobile applications. Together we will engineer and design good-looking, aesthetically pleasing and functionally great applications that deliver a pleasant User Experience.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in UX, UI field.
- Familiar with UX methodologies – research, interviews, personas, competitor research, sitemap, wire framing, responsive design and prototyping.
- Familiar with UI principles and being able to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
- Experience using Figma.
- Being able to communicate your design decisions & choices effectively to internal team members and stakeholders.
- Willing to accept constructive feedback, learn and grow from it.
- Ability to collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency and coherence across the designs.
- A knack for attention to detail and having the ability to incorporate feedback quickly and efficiently produce high-quality work.
- Brownie points if you know prototyping /motion design tools like After Effects, ProtoPie, etc.
- Proficient (written and verbal) in the English language.
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn, put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
What will you do?
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Create visual designs and user interfaces for the wireframes.
- Execute on 1 to 2 projects at a time.
- Communicate with senior and lead designers to understand the project requirements, deliverables and feedback.
- Present and rationalise your design decisions and stick to well-known design guidelines while designing interfaces.
- Collaborate with team members across verticals (development, graphic design and content) to bring the product you’re working on to life.
- Document and effectively update design files.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes and design industry standards.
Working with ProCreator will help you understand the real meaning of team, support, and an environment to grow and explore yourself. You will have the freedom to traverse diverse industries and understand how they function and the thought process of their leaders.
The ideal candidate should be willing to commit himself fully to the company and drive the company forward.