Order.co is the first and only Spend Efficiency Platform that helps businesses save time, save money, and gain clarity into their spend. Order.co eliminates manual purchasing and payment tasks and gives your team one place to purchase, approve, track and pay for all the physical goods your business needs. With customizable budgets and reporting, operations and finance teams can take back control over the buying process and start spending efficiently.
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in New York City, Order.co oversees spend for hundreds of customers like WeWork, SoulCycle, Lume, and High Level Health. Order.co has raised $50M in funding from industry-leading investors like MIT, Stage 2 Capital, Rally Ventures, 645 Ventures, and more. Order.co has been proudly named as a 50 to Watch by Spend Matters and a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn.
Why you should get excited
- Your work will help our customers solve very real problems that affect their day-to-day.
- You’ll be empowered to make data-driven decisions by leveraging easily-accessed user behavior data.
- We hire experts in their craft; we’re eager to leverage your experience, feedback and ideas!
- You’ll be able to contribute to and leverage our brand new design system, Zest.
- You’ll have opportunities for career growth, cross-functional exposure, and personal development via collaboration and mentorship from a talented team of Product Managers, Engineering Leads, and Order.co’s Lead Product Designer
- We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that is supportive of fully-remote
- Partner closely with product and engineering to design and launch products that will help our customers make smarter purchasing decisions for their business
- Develop a deep understanding of the purchasing and payment needs of businesses that are rapidly scaling
- Contribute to systems and processes (like our design system) to help us scale
- Work alongside our Lead Product Designer, Product Managers, and Lead Marketing Designer to collaboratively break down open-ended opportunities into meaningful next steps and find new opportunities for work that span across our organizational boundaries
- Work across pre-purchase, post-purchase, and payment experiences as well as more technical spaces, bringing the needs of our customers with you as you explore
- Help shape the culture of our growing design team that’s central to our company’s growth strategy
- Formal education in User Experience or Product Design OR at least 1 year of UX job experience
- You have a passion for user research and the human-centered design process
- You’re an action-oriented systems-thinker, who loves building simple and elegant user experiences that consider every facet of the user journey
- You’re an effective communicator and collaborator who loves complex business areas
- You thrive when simplifying complex workflows via elegant design
- You are organized, have a bias for action, and are able to ruthlessly prioritize and execute according to individual and company goals
- You are passionate about great design moving the needle on tangible business metrics
- Alongside your resume, please provide web-based work examples or a separate portfolio document highlighting experience in UX design
What You’ll Receive
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
- The anticipated annual base salary range for this role is $90,000-$110,000 Actual compensation and title will be commensurate with experience, qualifications, knowledge, and skills.
Order.co is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.